Guiding our clients with honesty and compassion through a difficult time is what drives everyone at Epstein Family Law.
Our values below preview what it is like to work with us:
- HONESTY: We are in the business of truth.
- COMPASSION: Caring is at our core. It goes farther and deeper than empathy. We utilize every one of our strengths to help our clients achieve their goals.
- INTEGRITY: There is no perfect way to do things, but there are right ways. We are conscious driven.
- RESPECT: This means parties and professionals on all sides.
- DRIVE: It is a critical component of getting to the right outcome.
Size of our Cases
No case is too big or complicated for us. Representing both women and men, many of our clients have significant wealth with many millions of dollars at stake in a divorce, including entrepreneurs, spouses of professional athletes, executives, lawyers, doctors and other professionals. They count on us to outhustle adversaries and create a proactive game plan to maintain control of cases of all types and sizes.
We also work with couples with more straightforward assets and estates, with or without children.
A Lawyer Who Understands Strategy Makes a Difference In Your Outcome
When you need an experienced family law attorney with the strategic capabilities, creativity and intense drive to resolve challenging cases both in and out of the courtroom, contact Epstein Family Law. Each client has diverse goals and financial circumstances – we will guide you through all types of family law matters, including, but not limited to:
- Divorce proceedings, including those involving complex property division issues, business and stock valuations, asset tracing, and pre- or post-marital agreements
- Child custody cases, including custody by grandparents
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements
- Collaborative divorces
- Cases involving LGBTQ+ couples, their agreements, divorces and child custody matters
- Modifications of visitation and parental rights
- Child support modifications
- Enforcement actions, and much more
Robert Epstein is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been recognized numerous times by Best Lawyers in Dallas, SuperLawyers and most recently, Best Lawyers in America.
It is a critical component of getting to the best outcome.
This means not only our clients but all other parties and professionals.
We are in the business of truth. Earning your trust is our top priority.
There is no perfect way to do things, but there are right ways. We are conscious driven.
Caring is at our core.
We have the experience of handling a wide range of family law issues, with the knowledge and skill to create a tailored approach to each case. Clients can count on our hustle, drive and determination – they are our commitment to your family, and your financial and future goals.
I wholeheartedly recommend the Epstein Family Law firm to othersA.C.
"cannot recommend Robert enough for any client who has a divorce/child custody litigation, especially a high conflict one."D.B.
I wouldn’t hire anyone else.D.K.